A four wheeler can be described as an automobile that is manufactured to suit all kinds of road terrains. It can easily maneuver tarmac, graveled and dirt roads without much challenge. They are intentionally made this way to serve drivers who have diverse traveling patterns. For a driver who frequently uses tarmac roads, often travels upcountry and has to use graveled roads and occasionally goes out on adventure in the wild, a four wheeler is definitely a critical automobile to have in your garage.
Four wheelers are able to maneuver all kinds of roads means such an automobile is equipped with more features than a typical one. More features installed means it costs more to manufacture than an average automobile. Consequently, their prices are not the friendliest among other automobiles. So for a price conscious buyer, getting the most pocket friendly model is critical. It is important to note that among the four wheelers, there are wide variations among different models thus their prices vary greatly as well.
Cheap four wheelers for adults is definitely something that every price sensitive buyer heavily considers. A search for ATVs is usually based on optimal features. Potential buyers have to find the kind of automobiles that he or she deems sufficient for their needs.
Adult Four Wheeler Models
There are different types of cheap four wheelers for adults. You can choose a four wheeler based on taste, preference, intended use and exact financial ability. There are single cabin pick-ups, double cabin pick-ups, saloon, Sport Utility Vehicles (SUVs) among others.
- The first would be the Fiat Panda 4×4. It is a four-door mini-SUV that’s ideal for a small family outing. Its 4×4 features are fully time incorporated so they are engaged as soon as the road terrain demands of it. For one looking for a new model cheap four wheelers for adults, this is one to go for. It boasts of a modest 85-bhp and 0.9-litre double cylinder that is Twin-air turbocharged. This feature ensures there is a high level of fuel combustion that is sufficient to make it maneuver all weather terrains with much ease.
- Another cheap four wheelers for adults would be the 2012 Subaru Impreza. Subaru has a unique but economical technology employed in this four wheeler car whereby its 4×4 power is transmitted equally among the four tires and not just the back tires as is the common case. This is a high safety measure for a driver using it and so getting a cheap four wheeler with such a feature is not easy.
- The Honda CR-V 4×4 2.2 i-DTEC EX 5dr is another cheap four wheelers for adults. It is arguably the cheapest four wheelers SUV available in the market. Its ground clearance is okay for all weather terrains but may be a bit challenging for it on extremely harsh terrains. Its smooth fuel injection guarantees consistent and stable power flow.
- Skoda Octavia estate 1.4 16v is one powerful but still cheap four wheelers. If one is looking for the most powerful yet cheapest four wheelers, then this is the option. It accelerates from 0-60moh in 14.3 seconds and has a top speed of 108mph. It is featured with a firmer suspension than similar cheap models and this translates to sharper handling while on the wheel.
- Suzuki SX4 2007 is another cheap four wheelers for adults that one might heavily consider. Its fuel efficiency is noticeably high yet it still delivers more power than some other similarly cheap models. It also has comfortable back seat space thus even a 5×5 foot person can sit in without much discomfort. Its handling is also well featured in, an important aspect in a car when the roads get wet and slippery.
- The Hyundai Terracan 4×4 is another economical offer. It is a huge SUV for surprisingly little money. It’s off road capabilities is commendable but it tends to get a bit too noisy under high power transmission. But nonetheless its powerful engine, especially the late 2004 model onwards, still gets you past rough terrain. It has a massive 2000 liters of space thus very ideal for long days out in the wild, since it can carry more luggage. Its high ground clearance makes sticking in mud and projections above the ground, a less experienced event.
There are just a few options available to you. Keep exploring this site as I recommend that you take your time when making a decision. You don’t want to regret it later.